Give a gift of landscaping products to that special someone or simpy as a thank you. A perfect gift for someone to choose one of the many landscpaing products from our online store. Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Cubag gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
FREE SHIPPING THROUGHOUT OUR METROPOLITAN AUCKLAND DELIVERY ZONES*
Delivery is available free throughout our metropolitan Auckland delivery zones.
- Within Auckland, this typically means South to Pukekohe, North to Albany, West to Titirangi and East to Bucklands Beach. If you’re unsure, upon entering our website the address popup will advise you if there are any additional costs to your nominated address.
- DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS: Our standard free deliveries are made by tail lift trucks for bulk bag orders. This is a “kerbside” delivery. Whilst every effort will be made to place the product where you requested ultimately it is the driver's decision on where he can place the product safely without damage to property, truck or himself. The driver's discretion and decision on product placement is final.
“Kerbside” delivery means a flat concrete or asphalt area that is suitable for a pallet jack to operate. Please, no broken concrete, gravel or grassed areas.
If you have rough terrain or require bags placed in a very specific spot you can upgrade your delivery to a mobile forklift or crane truck. Extra charges apply for these services.
The standard tail lift trucks are typically a 6 wheeler or 4 wheeler truck with a tail lift platform at the rear of the truck which our product in manoeuvred and lowered, the type of truck is typical of what you would see with most furniture removal or house removal companies in order to get some sort of comparison on the truck that will be making the delivery.
The bag and pallet are included in the purchase price, however if you would like these removed from your property once the bags are emptied please order a pallet or bag collection and when we have a truck in the area next we will collect these for you, again these must be “kerbside” and in a central accessible area for the driver to collect easily - close to the truck.
Please consider the following conditions before ordering:
Whilst we endeavour to make deliveries on time, causes which delay delivery
may arise. Therefore, Cubag will take no liability (in damages or otherwise) for
the inability to deliver on the desired date.
In cases where a product is out of stock, Cubag has the unconditional right to
delay or cancel the order.
The delivery location must be free of any hazardous obstacles and have suitable
roads in which the truck can drive on.
As pallet jacks are used to manoeuvre the products, the delivery location must be
on level ground. This means goods cannot and will not be delivered on uneven
surfaces (e.g. slopes, grass, gravel).
The customer must understand that the position in which products are delivered
to is at the discretion of the truck driver. therefore, in cases where the customer requests product placement anywhere where the driver deems unsafe, Cubag will not be liable for any consequent damage to the customers property. Furthermore, if damage to the delivery vehicle is sustained upon delivery to an unsuitable location, the customer is liable for any damages. The drivers safety and that of your property is paramount, hence the drivers decision on where to place the product is final.
At the time of delivery, the customer or a representative of the customer, must be present. This is so the appropriate delivery spot can be established, and paperwork can be signed. Products on standard free delivery via tail lift CANNOT be lifted over any elevated structure (e.g. hedges, fences, walls). Special delivery will need to be organised.
Finally, if attempts to deliver products fail due to the lack of delivery information
or customer negligence to these conditions, the customer will be liable for any redelivery charges or extra fees incurred as a result of an incomplete delivery. If an order is subsequently cancelled, failed delivery charges will be deducted from your refund. Typically the greater of $99.00 or $40.00 per bag ordered.
Out Of Area: Typically an extra price per bag will need to be paid please enquire as prices vary dependant on the delivery location.
Hiab Or Crane Lift Truck: A hiab or crane type truck can be arranged typically this is charged by the hour. Pricing is by enquiry only. A crane truck can access areas the normal tail lift or even mobile forklift cannot. I.e. Up onto multilevel apartments or building sites or down embankments or slopes. Detailed instructions will be requested by us.
Mobile Forklift: Extra charges apply per bag.
Timed Delivery: Delivery required at a certain time of the day. This can be arranged, free delivery will not apply and truck hire by the hour will be charged for the service. Pricing given on an enquiry basis.
- Handy Bags (carry-able bags): a minimum order quantity of 10 applies. Quantities of up to 10 bags can be hand lifted and delivered (unless requested otherwise) and any order quantities of 10 or more are supplied on a recyclable pallet. We will then collect the pallets upon completion of your job so that we can re-use and recycle them.
Cubag is the New Zealand's leading supplier of home delivered bagged landscape supplies, and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a customer focused company because we always put client satisfaction as our number one priority. Our goal is to take the hassle and mess out of traditional means of the delivery of your bulk garden supplies. With an easy to use web interface, instant toll free support we’re here to serve your needs. Shop with us today and see why many clients rave about our service.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- FREE DELIVERY across metro Auckland.
- Best price GUARANTEED! …. Or we pay you!
- On time delivery GUARANTEED! …. Or we pay you!
- 90 Day 100% money back GUARANTEE.
- Bulk discounts …. The more you order, the more you save.
- No mess on your driveway, all bulk products contained in our no mess cubic metre bags.
- Saves you time, no need to leave home - order online
- Impeccable Customer Service
- Secure ordering.
- All major credit cards accepted. Earn credit card points or air points on all purchases
- Hundreds of satisfied customers!
All of our growing media ingredients are locally sourced from New Zealand’s leading suppliers and only top quality ingredients are used in our mixes. We have a full range of soils and mulches to serve any need, often with a blend tailor made for a specific growing purpose.
Your “cubag” comes with a skirt sealed top and a bag that is recyclable, water resistant and ready to work when you are!
This industry-leading guarantee is our way of saying you can count on us to get your soils, stones and mulches to your destination, on-time and on budget every time or we’ll make it up to you. We are ultra-confident that your bags will arrive on schedule and on budget, in fact we guarantee it.
Put simply, CUBAGs 3D guarantee is the best guarantee in the landscape supply game on earth, period.
- Delivered: on time or your money back ! .... plus we pay you $100 for the inconvenience.
- Discounts: the best home delivered price guaranteed ! .... or we pay you the difference, plus $100.
- 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee .... if for any reason you are not satisfied we will collect the goods and refund your money, no questions asked.
THE NOT SO FINE, FINE PRINT
If your bags do not arrive by the end of the scheduled day or (without agreement) before or after your scheduled delivery date, barring breakdowns/mechanical issues, motorway closures or natural disaster events beyond our control, we will refund your money and reimburse you a further $100. Should your order qualify under the guarantee, you decide you still want the product and decide to accept late or early deliveries we will still reimburse you the $100, unless you have agreed to or requested an earlier or later delivery date.
Product comparisons must be:
- Compared with an identical product that is eligible for delivery within Cubag's free delivery zones.
- In cubic metre bags & mobile forklift delivered. i.e. not compared versus a bulk tipper load of product.
- Priced with the bag/packaging inclusive in the price. i.e. no bag deposits or prices that are net of bag/packaging costs.
- Verifiable either online or in printed advertisements.
Best delivered price guarantee is also valid for 30 days after your purchase.
90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee:
Applies to our 1m3 regularly stocked website products on free delivery orders only. Does not apply to custom freight, outer area, hiab deliveries, special order products, carryable (small) bags, 0.25m3, 0.5m3 or quantities over 4m3.
Applies to full bags only, not opened bags with product extracted from it or product already tipped out or spread in the garden.
We will pick up and collect the product freight free anytime within 90 days.
Any refunds are GST inclusive and will be treated as a credit versus your initial purchase and credit back to the same credit card or bank account that you initially paid with.
Should your initial purchase be under $100 then the balance will be credited against your account for future use.